As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Costa Farms #ad
Live Indoor Plant in Modern Décor Planter Pot, Office and Indoors Decor, 2-3 Feet Tall, Housewarming New Home, Ficus Lyrata Fig Tree, Costa Farms Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant, Live Houseplant in Soil Mix #adCosta Farms #ad
- Nasa studies show having plants improves mood, creativity and reduces stress. Gorgeous home decor: fiddle leaf fig adds instant flair to any interior space. Fiddle leaf fig tree is potted in a modern decor planter, ready to admire after unboxing.
Its versatility in any setting make it a statement piece and conversation starter. Stylish indoor plant: bring home a beautiful fiddle Leaf Fig live plant for a tropical feel. It's a refreshing alternative to flowers or typical gifts, creating a lasting memory that shows you care.
Ficus lyrata houseplants are lush and green, office, dramatically improving indoor room decor aesthetic and bringing a focal point to any living room, and bedroom. They give us life, fresh air and a sense of calm - all of which have the ability to lift your mood and improve your wellbeing.
Unique gift: surprise your loved ones with a live fiddle Leaf Fig tree, including birthday, ready to be gifted for any occasion, anniversary, and housewarming. Air purification: fiddle leaf fig plants are known as natural air purifiers, helping to remove harmful toxins and pollutants from the air, creating a cleaner and healthier living environment. Promotes wellness: plants make us happy.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||Live Indoor Ficus Lyrata,|
2. Easy to Grow #ad
Rooted in a 2.5-inch Grower's Nursery Pot, Professionally Grown Plant from Easy to Grow, Fig 'Chicago Hardy' Starter Fruit Tree 1 Pack #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Ready to grow: your well-rooted chicago Hardy Fig Tree arrives pre-planted in a 2. 5" starter plug plant container, ready to grow! Authentic: a thoughtful product of Easy to Grow, an American company. Height: these fig trees grow up to 8' tall in the ground, less in areas with annual winter top growth die back, and 3-4' tall when grown in a pot.
Winter hardy: these plants are exceptionally cold hardy in a wide range of zones from 5 to 11. Self-pollinating: this fig tree is self-pollinating, so it can be grown successfully on its own, without other varieties present.
3. Shrub #ad
Lush Green Foliage with Deep Purple Figs, 1 Gallon, Shrub Black Mission #adShrub #ad
- Mature size 15-30 feet W and 10-30 feet H. Deciduous- foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring. Light needs: Full sun to part shade. Usda zones 7-9. Lush green foliage with Deep Purple Figs.
|Part Number||Black Mission|
4. Hello Organics #ad
Fig Trees "Chicago Hardy" Includes Four 4 Plants with 4 Hello Organics Plant Tags #adHello Organics #ad
- For starter plants i recommend growing in a 4 inch to 1 gallon pot to allow your plants to get a little bigger then then re-pot or plant. Chicago hardy fig is considered a cold hardy fig that can produce figs on new years growth even a.
The price includes four 4 "chicago hardy" fig trees with 4 Hello Organic Plant Tags. These are sensitive figs and must be started off in a 4 inch pot with good organic potting soil like Fox Farm Happy Frog where the fertilizer and beneficials are already mixed in.
Keep your soil moist and when it is about dried out water again.
Most all edible plants grow well in full sun, a little shade won’t hurt. These are 2 inch rooted plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 2-5 inches tall. I recommend growing in an organic potting soil with the fertilizer and beneficials already mix in. Fig trees can be planted in most healthy soils with normal pH range 6. 0-8.
5. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
1 Gallon, PERFECT PLANTS Brown Turkey Fig Tree Live Plant, Includes Care Guide #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Live brown turkey fig tree 1 gallon is self-pollinating, comes with easy to use Fig food, and produces fresh Fig fruit every Year. Mature height: 10-30ft | mature width: 15-25ft.
Brown turkey produces an earthy, brown colored Fig that has a mild flavor in comparison to other Fig types — Brown Turkey fruit does best dried or when mixed with added sweeteners.
This tree features leggy branches with bright green, bulky leaves! Figs grow upward and outward creating space beneath foliage to produce fruit. Brown turkey loves the sun and would enjoy a spot in the landscape — or on the patio in a potting container — that receives full sun throughout the day.
6. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Brown Turkey Fig Tree, Live Plant in a 2 Inch Pot, Ficus Carica, Edible Fruit Tree for The Patio and Garden #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- During the first year, as plants become established, water regularly and mulch. Grown, figs ripen entirely on the branch, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage. Unlike other fruits, so planting your own allows you to harvest the freshest fruit.
Regular potting mixes work well for fig trees as long as it retains moisture and is well-aerated. When fruit is developing, it's important to water regularly. Mature fig trees can be 10 to 30 feet tall. If you have more room, flavor, and harvest time and can be black, shape, green, violet, texture, called a "breba" crop and the main crop.
Soil with rich, clay, organic matter helps supplement growth. These plants grow well near coastal regions but also tolerate loamy, or sandy conditions.
The common fig tree, thriving in warm climates, does not require pollination to bear new fruit. Figs can vary in size, brown, plant several. Check daily, and pick just as the fruit ripens. Fig trees grow in various soil conditions, but slightly acidic and well-drained soils are best. Choose early, mid and late-fruiting selections to extend your harvest from summer into early fall. Some figs will produce bonus fruit early in the season, or purple.
7. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
1 Gallon, Green, PERFECT PLANTS LSU Purple Fig Tree Live Plant #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Mature height: 8-10ft | mature width: 8-10ft. This tree features leggy branches with bright green leaves! LSU Purple Fig grows as wide as it does tall, and does not grow as big as other Fig tree types. Live lsu purple fig 1 gallon is self-pollinating, comes with easy to use Fig food, and produces fresh Fig fruit every Year.
Lsu purple fig loves the sun and would enjoy a spot in the landscape — or on the patio in a potting container — that receives full sun throughout the day. Lsu purple fig produces a hazey, purple-colored fruit with a high natural sugar content.
8. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
5 Gallon, Includes Care Guide, PERFECT PLANTS Celeste Fig Tree Live Plant #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Live celeste fig tree 5 gallon is self-pollinating, comes with easy to use Fig food, and produces fresh Fig fruit every Year. This tree loves the sun and would enjoy a spot in the landscape — or on the patio in a potting container — that receives full sun throughout the day.
Mature height: 7-10ft | mature width: 7-10ft. Celeste fig grows a light purple-brown Fig that is often called "sugar Fig" For its sweetness. This tree features leggy branches with bright, bulky Green leaves! Celeste Fig grows as wide as it does tall, and does not grow as big as other Fig tree types.
|Brand||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
9. Plants for Pets #ad
Fig Trees Live Plants Indoor Plants Live Houseplants Fig Plants Live in Planter Pot in Soil Mix by Plants for Pets, Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant, House Plants Indoors Live Ficus Tree Live Plant #adPlants for Pets #ad
- Plant your fiddle leaf fig tree live plant in a fiddle leaf fig pot, tall indoor planter, floor planter, etc. Your fiddle-leaf fig tree will be approximately 9 inches tall, measured from the bottom of the nursery pot. Fig tree live ficus lyrata: a live tropical tree with broad, living room plants, making this tall fig tree a great choice for kitchen decor, outdoor plants, violin-shaped foliage.
Splendid indoor tree dÉcor: these live evergreen trees make spectacular standing plant decor in any home or office space. Important cold weather warning: plants for pets strongly discourages placing an order if your local temperature is below 32 degrees.
Large green ficus leaves harmonize with any home decor, and much more. Growing fig trees live plants: keep your plant happy in a tree planter with fiddle leaf fig soil and fiddle leaf fig plant food or fiddle leaf fig fertilizer.
Live indoor plants at your door: your order includes 1 fiddle-leaf fig tree in a 4 inch pot. Your plant will be at risk of arriving damaged and/or frozen if shiPPED IN FRIGID CONDITIONS. Plant height may vary. Potted plant display: create a lovely corner plant arrangement with your ficus tree indoor plant and other live evergreen shrubs, weeping fig Ficus benjamina, such as a rubber plant Ficus elastica live plant, or money tree Pachira aquatica. Use your homegrown plant for tropical decor, zen garden decorations, floor decor, etc.