As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. RackSolutions #ad
For Server Rack Installations, RackSolutions World’s Best Cage Nut Tool, Insertion and Removal, Spring Loaded, Rubber Grip, Long Reaching #adRackSolutions #ad
- Just look at it. It’s amazing. Very little effort required. Revolutionary improvement: you won’t find another cage nut tool with as sophisticated engineering as this one. Long lasting comfort: installing cage nuts can be a painful process.
The rubberized grip provides long lasting comfort and keeps your hands at a safe distance from the metal. Simply place the claw over the back of your cage nut and it fits into place.
Deployments & disassembly: no matter whether you are inserting or removing cage nuts, the RackSolutions Cage Nut Tool makes your job incredibly easy. Speed up the process: Just squeeze, hook, tilt and release.
Upright compatibility Note: Distance between hole and edge of flange must be greater than 030". Claw fits: this cage nut tool was designed from the ground up to be efficient for cage nut removal and installations. If a rack company put this much effort into a tool, imagine how great their main product lines and custom solutions are.
2. kwmobile #ad
For Patch Panel Rack Mount, kwmobile 50 Pack M6 Cage Nuts, Bolts and Washers Kit, Cage Nuts Set With Tool for Installation Extraction, Black #adkwmobile #ad
- Network equipment: the cage nuts set for professional assembly from kwmobile is ideal for equipping 10-inch or 19-inch server cabinet racks. Practical: cage nuts are suitable for integrated components in racks and cabinets like patch panels and switches or for network cabinets with similar mounting technology.
Assembly: clamp the cage nuts to the back of into the holding rail of the housing, then screw on the component to be installed from the front.
Safety first: the tool prevents damages caused to the rack and lowers the risk of injuries for site engineers wanting to insert or extract cage nuts.
Removal and insertion: the kwmobile cage nut tool is an easy solution to tedious installation and removal methods of cage nuts to and from a 10-inch or 19-inch network cable rack and will become a necessary addition for all insertions and removals. Cage nuts protect equipment from skipped nets and allow you to install your equipment quickly and easily.
3. PATCHBOX #ad
Supports 15kg, Device Mount Cage Nut Alternative, Toolless Installation Screws for Patch Panel, Compatible with 19” Rails, Server, PATCHBOX/dev/Mount, Pack of 50, Computer Cabinet, Network Racks #adPATCHBOX #ad
- Our /dev/mounts are designed to be simple, fast, and keep your fingers out of harm's way. The simple handling of our cage nut alternative speeds up the process of mounting 19″ equipment and is both time and cost-saving. Zero assembly, easy to use - our /dev/mount is only one piece.
Comes with 50 /dev/mounts and 100 dual-sided reversible hex nuts. Toolless installation - no tools are needed to install /dev/mounts! Just click in the dev/mount and easily fasten hex nuts by hand. They can hold up to 15kg 33lbs.
You just need to fasten it with the included hex nuts which are effortlessly tightened by hand. Stability and strength -the /dev/mount cage nut alternative is made out of high-quality spring steel and aluminum. These are truly a game changer in equipment installation! Save time, cost, and nerves - setting up a network rack can be an exhausting and sweaty job.
The bigger-sized hex nuts make mounting quick and easy - and leads to fewer of them ending up on the floor. Providing the impressive stability and security needed to streamline the installation process. Painless and efficient - conventional cage nuts are very sharp; probably every technician has once ended up with bloody fingers.
4. StarTech #ad
50 Pack, Silver CABSCREWM6, StarTech.com M6 Screws and Cage Nuts, M6 Mounting Screws and Cage Nuts for Server Rack and Cabinet #adStarTech #ad
- Included components: the pack includes 50 rack screws and 50 cage nuts, providing enough mounting hardware to setup any rack you might be working on.
Simple installation: each pack includes a cage nut installation tool to ensure a fast and simple installation of each cage nut. Taa compliant: these taa compliant m6 rack screws and cage nuts adhere to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act TAA, allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
Easy to use: this 50 pack of m6 mounting screws and Cage Nuts is used for installing server, network, AV and other rackmount equipment securely into your server rack or cabinet.
5. uxcell #ad
Uxcell 55 Pack, M5 Cage Nut, Carbon Steel Nickel Plated for Server Shelf Cabinet #aduxcell #ad
- The cage nut is formed from a square steel nut in a spring steel cage. Cage nuts are versatile, self-retaining fasteners, and can be widely used. Material: carbon steel and nickel plated construction, anti-rust.
Package included: 55 pack x cage Nut. The wing of the cage can hold the nut securely in the square hole. Applications: mounting your standard rack mountable equipment into a server rack or cabinet. Features: square cage nut designed for racks and cabinets with square holes. Size: m5 cage nuts.
6. RION TECH #ad
RION TECH M6 Cage Nuts & Screws for Server Shelves Cabinets, Lengthened 16mm- Rack Mount Screws 50 Pk #adRION TECH #ad
- M6 thread style, 16mm long. M6 thread by 2/3" long Phillips Pan Head Screw. Made of solid cold-rolled steel, durable construction, Zinc Plated. Includes 50 cage Nuts, Screws and Washers.
It will never rust. They are high quality and should last a lifetime. Square cage nut designed for racks and cabinets with square holes, Mounting your standard rack mountable equipment into a server rack or cabinet.
|Brand||RION TECH #ad|
|Manufacturer||RION TECH #ad|
7. Antrader #ad
M6 Mounting Cage Nuts for Server Shelves Rack & Cabinet Pack of 50, Antrader M6 Cage Nuts #adAntrader #ad
- M6 thread cage style Rack Rail Retainer Nuts. It will never rust. Package content: 50pcs x M6 cage nuts. Square cage nut designed for racks and cabinets with square holes, Mounting your standard rack mountable equipment into a server rack or cabinet.
M6 rack cage nuts / m6 mounting cage nuts / M6 Nuts / m6 cage nuts / M6 cage nuts for rack mount equipment. Made of high quality carbon steel, durable construction, Zinc Plated.
8. uxcell #ad
Carbon Steel Nickel Plated for Server Shelf Cabinet, M4 Cage Nut, uxcell 35 Pack #aduxcell #ad
- Features: square cage nut designed for racks and cabinets with square holes. The cage nut is formed from a square steel nut in a spring steel cage. The wing of the cage can hold the nut securely in the square hole.
Size: m4 cage nuts. Cage nuts are versatile, self-retaining fasteners, and can be widely used. Applications: mounting your standard rack mountable equipment into a server rack or cabinet. Material: carbon steel and nickel plated construction, anti-rust. Package included: 35 pack x cage Nut.
9. Instockbolts #ad
50 Sets Include Self-Locking Cable Ties, Carbon Steel, M6 x 16mm Rack Mount Cage Nuts, Screws and Washers for Rack Mount Server Cabinet, Black Rack Mount Screws and Square Insert Nuts #adInstockbolts #ad
- High-quality service: we have a free self-locking cable ties for you. Widely used: m6 rack mount screw kit is great for mounting your rack server cabinets, server shelves, A/V device enclosures, and more.
Premium material: the cage nuts and screws is made of high quality Carbon Steel. The carbon steel material features strength and offers good corrosion resistance in bad environment.
These m6 cage nuts and screws are universally compatible with all square-hole racks and cabinets. Material: nylon 66, size: 120mm Compliance with UL 94V-2 standards. You can use it with confidence. Dimension:M6 x 16mm. Package includes: cage nuts x 50pcs, Screws x 50pcs, washers x 50pcs, Self-Locking Cable Ties x 10pcs.