As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HITY MOTOR #ad
Quality, G6A-8E, G6A-7E, New PART Atwood 91367 RV Water Heater PC Circuit Control Board 93865 G6A-6E #adHITY MOTOR #ad
- Ontact us if you have any questions about this product ! We will be happy to help you make the right choice ! Gc6a-7e, gh6-6e, gh6-3e, gh6-4e, gh6-7e, gh6-8e. Gch6-4e, gch6a-7e, gch6-6e, gch6-7e, gch6a-8e. G6a-2e, g6a-4e, g6a-3e, g6a-7e, g6a-6e, g6a-8e. Replaced atwood Number 93865Fits Models;.
2. GREATUS #ad
GREATUS Water Heater Thermal Cut-Off Kit 93866 Replacement of Atwood,fit for Models GCH6-6E GCH6-4E G6A-8E G6A-7E GC6AA-9E G610-3E GCH10A-2E GH610-3E XT Series Electronic Water Heater #adGREATUS #ad
- Thermal cut off 190 degree water Heater Parts, help you apply RV propane water heaters safely. High-quality tinned copper wire keeps the water heater in its best condition and effectively provides you with hot water. Including instruction, easy to install.
If the size of the water heater connector is different from the size of the attached connector, please prepare a spare. It is easy to crimp the new connectors. Work for atwood electronic water heater models:gch6-6e gch6-4e g6a-8e g6a-7e gc6aa-9E G610-3E GCH10A-2E GH610-3E XT Series.
3. MOTOQUEEN #ad
MOTOQUEEN RV Water Heater Thermal Cutoff Kit, Electronic Water Heater Replacement Part for Atwood 93866 Fit for Models G6A-8E GC10A-4E GC6AA-9E GC6AA-10E GCH6-6E GCH6-4E G6A-7E #adMOTOQUEEN #ad
- Rv water heater replacement part：thermal cut-off 190-degree water heater parts are made of tinned copper wire that is better than copper wire. Made of high quality tinned copper wires, It is a reliable device when the water heater fails. Package include：1 x tinned copper connecting wire, 4 x water heater cutoff replacement fuse parts.
This insulation kit provides a reliable fuse that will melt if the temperature exceeds the cut-off limit to prevent gas flow to the combustion water heater, which is a necessary condition for the safe operation of the RV propane water heater.
Wide compatibility：specially designed for atwood 93866 water heater, gch10a-2e, g6a-7e, g6a-8e, it is suitable for electronic water heater models of GCH6-4E, g610-3e, GH610-3E, gch6-6e, gc6aa-9e, XT series. Quickly responded within 24 hours and good after-sales service.
If the size of the connector we provide is different from your water heater, you can keep it to crimp a new connector. It will be the perfect spare part. Easy to install：the detailed operating instructions have been shown on product images so that you can simply operate water heater parts based on the instructions. Please ensure that your device is compatible with our thermal cutoff kit before purchasing. Ul certified：our atwood rv water heater thermal cut off parts 98℃208℉ has passed UL and CCC certification.
4. LIT #ad
RV Thermostat Service, Replacement Part for Water Heater Repair Parts Fit for RV, LIT Water Heater ECO Thermostat Assembly Compatible with Atwood 91447 #adLIT #ad
- Packing list: one is the thermostat for heating the water the other is high temp shut off, attached installation instruction, black foam cover. Note: spare thermostat for emergency, if you are having any water heater issues, clean your contacts, then test the thermostats.
Easy installation: 140 degree tstat switch was the 60 degree C and the 180 degree EOC cut off is the 82 degree C which are printed on the back of switch, attached installation instruction.
Safety first: uL certified emergency cutoff assembly designed to prevent accidents. Compatibility: fits most atwood 110 volt electric water heaters, g6a-6e, gh6-4e, gc6aa-10a, gch6a-7e, gch6-6e, 45518a3, mallory 9-72153, mercruiser 45518a2, g610-3e, gh610-3e, gc10a-4e, gc6aa-8e, gch6a-10e, gh6-6e, 45518a1, g6a-4e, g6a-7e, gh6-8e, gch10a-3e, gcg6a-9e, g10-2e, gh10-3e, gc6a-7e, gc6aa-7e, GH6-7E, gh6-3e, gch6-7e, gch6a-8E, gh10-2e, g10-1e, GC10-2E, gch10a-2e, g10-3e, g6a-3e, gc10-1e, gch6-4e, gc6aa-9e, g6a-8e, gh10-1e, glm 21140, GCH10A-4E.
5. Handylife #ad
RV Water Heater Thermostat Assembly, ECO Thermostat Replacement Part for Atwood 91447, Water Heater Service Emergency Cutoff Repair Parts for RV #adHandylife #ad
- Easy to install: the rv water heater replacement part comes with installation instruction, replace spring and washer, which is convenient to install; Just place thermostat at the right cutout and ECO at the left cutout, cover with foam cover and reconnect the wires.
Package includes： you will be provided with 1 x rv water heater thermostat, 1 x black foam cover, 1 x RV water heater ECO, made of quality materials, a necessity for your RV water heater. Caution: label all wires before disconnecting when servicing, verify proper operation after servicing.
Model compatibility：the rv eco thermostat fits for gch6-4e, glm 21140, g10-2e, gh6-4e, gch10a-3e, gch6a-7e, g10-3e, gc6aa-10a, mallory 9-72153, gh10-3e, g6a-7e, g610-3e, g6a-8e, gh10-1e, gc6aa-7e, gc10a-4e, gh610-3e, g6a-4e, g6a-3e, g6a-6e, gh6-7e, gch6-6e, gc10-1e, gh6-6e, gch10a-4e, GCH6A-10E, gc10-2e, gc6aa-9e, gcg6a-9e, gh10-2e, gc6aa-8e, gh6-8e, gch6a-8e, gc6a-7e, gch10a-2e, gch6-7e, gh6-3e, mercruiser 45518a2, 45518A3 and 45518A1.
Ul certified replacement: authorized with uL certification, the rv water heater thermostat assembly build with an emergency cutoff, designed to prevent an accident by ensuring water temperature does not rise above specified temperature.
6. Dreyoo #ad
UL Listed RV Replacement Part Compatible with Atwood 91447 93866, Dreyoo RV Water Heater Thermal Cutoff Kit Thermostat Assembly #adDreyoo #ad
- Compatibilitythe water heater thermal replacement part is compatible with most electric water heaters such as glm 21140, gh6-8e, gch6-4e, mallory 9-72153, gch6a-7e, 45518A1, GC6AA-7E, GCH10A-2E, gch10a-3e, G6A-7E, GC6AA-8E, G6A-8E, g6a-6e, mercruiser 45518A2, 45518A3, G10-1E and more.
Package includes1 x t'stat assembly, 1 x black foam cover, 1 x copper connecting wire, 2 x fuses, 1 x ECO assembly, 1 x instruction; warm reminder that if you are not sure if the product is suitable for your model, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Easy to installcoming with a detailed user manual, there is only a few steps needed to do, you can install it in short time.
Safe for usethe ul listed copper wire and fuse provide you a safe water environment, and ECO thermostat assembly can work well to prevent accident. Completed thermal cutoff kitthe rv water heater thermal cutoff kit can effectively regulate the water temperature of the RV, so you can avoid scalding due to high water temperature.
7. UTasko #ad
2-Prong Water Heater Igniter Repair Part for Atwood RV Water Heater, RV Spark and Sensor Electrode for Atwood 93868 Water Heater, UTasko 93868 Water Heater Replacement Parts #adUTasko #ad
- Reliable replacement part: designed for your rv water heater, the spark and sensor electrode can provide reliable performance for your RV water heater, keeps the water heater in top condition and provides you with hot water efficiently. Water heater replacement parts: the rv water heater replacement parts are designed for Atwood 93868 water heater, it is a necessary accessory for safe operation of RV propane water heaters.
Position the probes so that they are in the path of the gas flow. Easy to install: the ignition needle is very easy to install, just remove the old water heater igniter and install the new one in the original position; You can also search for installation videos on the internet if you are not sure how to install.
Model compatibility：the rv water heater igniter fits for gch6-4e, gh10-3e, gch10a-4e, gh6-7e, gh610-3e, gch6-7e, gc6a-7e, g10-3e, g6a-2e, gc10a-2e, g6a-8e, g10-1e, gh6-6e, gc6aa-8e, gch6-6e, gc10-1e, g6a-4e, g6a-3e, gc10-2e, gch10a-3e, g610-3e, g6a-6e, gh10-2e, gch6a-7e, gh6-4e, gh10-1e, gch6a-9e, gc10a-4e, G6A-7E, gc6aa-10e, gch6a-10e, gh6-8e, g6a-8p, gch6a-8e, g10-2e, gc10a-3e, gc6aa-7e, GC6AA-9E, gh6-3e, gh6-3e, gch10a-2e, XT 6 and 10 gallon spark ignition models.
Remove the gas valve from the circuit and turn the unit on. The probes should be clean and free of cracks, flaking, and corrosion. If you see a spark jumping from the ceramic to the ground rod or bracket, replace the spark probe. Check the gap before installation: the gap between the sparking probe and the ground probe should be 1/8 inch.