As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Generic #ad
Arabian Jasmine Seeds Jasminum Sambac Fragrant Fast Growing Evergreen Climbing Shrub Ornamental Containers Bed Border Patio Garden Outdoor 50Pcs Flower Seeds by YEGAOL Garden #adGeneric #ad
- If kept indoors during the winter, be sure to place this plant in a very sunny window. Light: full to partial sun is needed for healthy arabian jasmine plants.
Tall: grows up to 6-10 ft. Sow: to start the seed, soak it in water for 24 hours. Adding compost will help loosen, loamy, and moisten the soil. Bloom period: these beautiful-smelling blooms appear all summer long and may continue to bloom year-round in warm climates.
Tall, 6-10 ft. Wide. Fill a seed-starting pot with moist potting soil and place the seed in the soil. At least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight per day is ideal. Soil: loose, humusy soil is preferred by this flowering shrub. Place a plastic bag over the pot to keep in moisture. It likes an evenly moist, enrich, well-draining soil medium.
|Manufacturer||Fine Garden #ad|
2. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Ohio Grown Arabian Tea Jasmine Plant, Maid of Orleans, 4" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- To insure you have received "Ohio Grown Jasmine" check the mailing address on the parcel. Everblooming Jasmine. Easy to grow. Ohio grown by hirt's gardens. Grow indoors or out. National flower of the Philippines, where it is known as 'Sampaguita. '. Immediate shipping. Hardier plants.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
3. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Most Fragrant Flowers Potted Plant, Arabian Jasmine Plant #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Spectacular flowering daffodils that provide a great color selection of Flowers that come back year after year with easy care. A great addition to any garden.
4. Mr.seeds #ad
20seeds/bag Jasmine seed indoor plants perennial flower seeds #adMr.seeds #ad
- Category: bonsai usage: indoor plants is_customized: yes brand: jasmine degree of difficulty: CROP: very easy Classification: Happy Farm Duration full bloom: summer type: Blooming Plants Flowerpot: Excluding location: balcony function: Beautifying Size: small Diversity: Jasmine Climate: moderate.
5. Generic #ad
100+ Jasmine Seeds for Planting, Non-GMO #adGeneric #ad
- Planting tips: water with a watering can or garden hose to saturate the soil without flooding it. Guaranteed: we’re always here with professional gardening advice.
100+ jasmine seeds for Planting - Non-GMO. If you have any issue with our seeds, we’ll refund or replace them no questions asked! There are many other fresh seeds available in our store.
6. Plantooo #ad
Plantooo 50+ Jasmine Seeds for Planting, Non-GMO, Rare Fragrance Jasmine Flower Plant Seeds to Planting Outdoor/Indoor/Garden #adPlantooo #ad
- Soil ph: Acidic, neutral. Number of pieces: 50 Plant type: Evergreen. Soil type: loamy, moist but well-drained. Hardiness Zones9-11. Mature size: 6-10 ft. Tall, 6-10 ft. Wide.
7. zellajake #ad
White Jasmine Seeds 30 Pcs Gardenia Cape Jasmine Jasminiodes White Aromatic Flower Floral Seeds #adzellajake #ad
- The soil is most suitable for the slightly acidic sandy soil containing a large amount of humus. Jasmine leaves of evergreen shrubs are green, with a white color and a strong aroma. Jasmine likes to be warm and moist, and grows best in a well ventilated, semi-yin environment.
Multi-purpose potted plants, elegant and pleasant, decorated with room, can also be processed into garlands and other decorations. The jasmine flowering period is from May to August, and the fruiting period is from July to September. Ornamental aromatic flowers for common gardens and potted plants.