As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hardware & Outdoor #ad
Mercury SAE 90 High Performance Gear Lube #adHardware & Outdoor #ad
- Genuine oem factory original Equipment Mercruiser Sterndrive & Outdrive Oil. Exclusive formula is engineered to provide extended gear life in extreme conditions including high-speed and high-horsepower applications.
Extreme pressure synthetic additives protect gears from metal to metal contact. For use in most gear housings of Mercruiser sterndrives and all Mercury, Mariner, and Force Outboards. Engineered to provide maximum protection for sterndrive and outboard lower units.
2. Polaris #ad
2 Quarts, Mercury Marine New OEM High Performance Gear Lube with Hand Pump #adPolaris #ad
- Sold Each. Includes 2 high performance Gear Lube Quarts and 1 Hand Pump. Please verify your own fitment.
3. MERCURY #ad
Mercury 92-858064K01 Marine SAE 90 High Performance Gear Lube, 1 Quart #adMERCURY #ad
- Water intrusion - advanced emulsifiers prevent foaming to protect gears if water enters gear housing. For use in all outboard lower units, jet pumps, and Sport JETS and all Mercury mercruiser sterndrives.
Wear - tackifiers and extreme pressure additives improve oil film adhesion and protect against Excessive wear. Meets api gl-4.
4. Mercury Marine/Mericruiser #ad
Mercury Marine New OEM High Performance Gear Lube with Hand Pump, 91-8M0101435 #adMercury Marine/Mericruiser #ad
- Use the pump to replace your gear case oil with ease. May be used with any sterndrive and outboard which uses a 3/8"-16 drain/fill screw. Gear lube pump and a quart of High Performance gear lube conveniently packaged together.
5. Quicksilver #ad
Quicksilver 80W-90 Premium Gear Lube, Marine Engine, 32 Ounce #adQuicksilver #ad
- Designed for outboard applications below 75 HP. Formulated to protect against corrosion and excessive wear. 25w-40 viscosity. Improved emulsifiers protect gears should water enter the gear housing.
Special additives protect gears from metal to metal contact. Exclusive formulation helps improve film adhesion to gears.