As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GEARWRENCH #ad
GEARWRENCH 2 Pc. 30° & 80° Push Pin Plier Set, 41840D #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Anchors common on honda, Toyota, Ford, GM, Chrysler and many other late model vehicles. Remove push pins. Specially designed for removal of push pins with center locking pin.
Quickly removes plastic anchors that have center pins without damage to pins or anchor. 80 degree offset push pin pliers. Fits into pin slots and under the center pin. 30 degree offset push pin pliers. Double cushion grip handle.
2. Performance Tool #ad
Chrysler , Black, Performance Tool W86561 Angled Push Pin Pliers for Retainer & Anchor for Honda, Toyota, GM, Ford #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Convenient use: Quickly and easily removes plastic anchors without damage. Ergonomic handle: Comfortable use helps prevent tiring over long-term use.
Spring loaded: allows for great leverage while also allowing user to remove clips with a simple squeeze. Specially designed: Made specifically to remove push pins with center locking pin.
|Brand||Performance Tool #ad|
3. ABN #ad
Chrysler, ABN Push Pin Remover Tool – 80-Degree Angled Pliers for Retainer & Anchor Removal for Honda, Toyota, Ford, GM #adABN #ad
- Comfortable grip: 3. 5” 8. 9cm long handle that has a double cushion grip lessens hand fatigue and increases productivity. Practical: do not waste your time by using a screwdriver that damages your vehicle and instead use the aBN Push Pin Remover Tool – 80-Degree Angled Pliers for Retainer & Anchor Removal – Honda, Toyota, GM, Ford, Chrysler to quickly and easily remove plastic anchors that have center pins without damaging the pins or the anchor; Specially designed to remove push pins with center locking pin.
Spring-loaded: keeps pliers open for ease of use; Simply squeeze handles together for a firm grip on your application. Versatile: fits common anchors on honda, changing an element radiator and condenser fans, GM, Toyota, Chrysler, Ford, and more makes; Use when removing push pin rivets, plastic retainers on car trim pieces, removing bumper clips; 80-degree angle allows for access around wheel wells.
Specifications: 80-degree angled tip; plier fits into the pin slot and under the center pin; 1. 25” 3. 2cm maximum jaw opening with handles held 3” 7. 6cm apart; 7” 17. 8cm overall length.
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
4. GOOACC #ad
GOOACC, GRC-49 19Pcs Trim Removal Tool Set & Clip Plier Upholstery Remover Nylon Car Panel Removal Set with Portable Storage Bag #adGOOACC #ad
- You won't worry about to lose them. Package include: 11pcs interior trim disassemble tools, 3pcs Car terminal removal tools, 2pcs release tools, 2pcs stereo removal tools, 1pc Trim Clip Removal Pliers, and a portable storage bag.
Easy storage: come with portable zipper store pouch to Store All Of Your Tools After Use. Ergonomic design: this auto tool kit adopts ergonomic design with super lightweight and easy handheld features which effectively effort saving for various interior and exterior car trimming.
Protect your car: our car tools is made of impact resistant nylon material, it will not scratch or damage to car paint in the whole modification process.
Various usage: there are 19 pcs different kinds of door panel removal tools, Window Trims, Moldings, Emblems, Furniture or Aircraft Trim removal and installation, Marine, Radios, excellent for Automotive, Panels, Clips, including Door Panels, Fasteners, etc.
|Warranty||2 Years Warranty|
5. Swpeet #ad
Swpeet 30 Degree Push Pin Removal Pliers Tool, Easily Removes Push Pin Fasteners Prevents Damage to Trim and 30 Degree Angle Allows for Easy Access to Fasteners in Tight Spaces #adSwpeet #ad
- The ergonomic handle prevents hand fatigue during long term use. What you get -- you will not only get 1pcs 30 degree push pin removal pliers Tool, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, You will also get the best customer serivce.
Versatile -- fits common anchors, changing an element radiator and condenser fans, use when removing push pin rivets, plastic retainers on car trim pieces, removing bumper clips; 80-degree angle allows for access around wheel wells.
Remove push pins easy-- the tool is well made. The steep angle allows for easy access to fasteners in tight spaces. If you have any issues with your push pin removal pliers, replacement, or refund. Makes getting the push pin out easy without damaging the edges or slipping and marring your vehicle surface.
You use on your car am spyder which is loaded with push pins. Specifications - 30-degree angled tip; plier fits into the pin slot and under the center pin; 1. 37” 3. 5cm maximum jaw opening with handles length 3. 14” 8. 5cm apart; 7” 18cm overall length. 30 degree design style -- the 30 degree spring loaded design allows you to safely remove push pin style fasteners without damaging the surround trim and fasteners.
6. QWORK #ad
QWORK Angled Push Pin Pliers 30 Degree Fastener Remover Tool Rivet Puller #adQWORK #ad
- High quality material: Made of high-quality metal materials, long life, durable, resistant to rust and corrosion. Widely used: universal anchor suitable for Honda, GM, Ford, Toyota, Chrysler and many other brands.
Characteristics: quickly and easily remove car clips and fasteners in narrow spaces, anchors, and help you prevent damage to pins, and trim when using the wrong tools.1
100% satisfied service: enjoy a smooth & frustration free experience with our 100% Satisfied Service in one Month. Size: the sturdy metal jaws can be extended to 1. 5 inches 3. 8 cm, suitable for narrow spaces, the sturdy car paper clip removal tool is 7. 5 inches 19. 1 cm, and has a spring-loaded design to increase leverage.
7. GEARWRENCH #ad
GEARWRENCH 30° Push Pin Removal Pliers, 3729 #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Double cushion grip handle. Anchors common on honda, Toyota, Ford, GM, Chrysler and many other late model vehicles. Tool lifts the center pin and pulls anchor in one simple step.
30 offset. Specially designed for removal of push pins with center locking pin. Fits into pin slots and under the center pin. Quickly removes plastic anchors that have center pins without damage to pins or anchor.
8. ARES #ad
ARES 71136-80 Degree Push Pin Removal Pliers, Easily Removes Push Pin Style Fasteners, 80 Degree Angle Allows for Easy Access to Fasteners in Tight Spaces, Prevents Damage to Trim and Fasteners #adARES #ad
- Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools. The steep angle allows for easy access to fasteners in tight spaces. These pliers are suitable for use with honda, suitable for use with Toyota, suitable for use with Chrysler, suitable for use with GM, suitable for use with Ford and more.
With your support, you realize they are more than a pet, we’re proud to help this great organization. If you have a pet, they are part of the family. If you have to safely remove those anchors, this is the tool for you! Design considerations: the 80 degree spring loaded design allows you to safely remove push pin style fasteners without damaging the surround trim and fasteners.
The ergonomic handle prevents hand fatigue during long term use. If you have any issues with your ARES push pin removal pliers, replacement, parts, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, or refund.
Common applications: these push pin pliers work on anchors that are found in many late model vehicles. Specifications our 80 degree pliers are designed to work in tight spaces to enable you to remove those center locking pin style fasteners with ease. Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty.
|Part Number||71135 71136|
|Warranty||Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty|
9. Aramox #ad
30 Degree Push Pin Remover Tool Pliers for Retainer & Anchor Remova, Remove Pliers #adAramox #ad
- Easy to install and alternative Use: Quickly and easily remove plastic anchors that have center pins without damaging the pins or the anchor.
Product quality is worthy of your trust. Prevent seperation the steering wheel cover with your steering wheel. Fitment: especially designed to remove push pins with center locking pin.
Applied high quality material: Tapered end and spring-loaded design, more convenient to use. Service guarantee: provide a snug fit that will not slip, environmental protection inner ring, tightly wrapped your steering wheel. Long handle that has a double cushion grip lessens hand fatigue and increases productivity.
10. VIM Hand Tools #ad
2-Piece, VIM Hand Tools V2300 Push Pin Removal Pliers Set #adVIM Hand Tools #ad
- Special ground tips remove the pins without damage. V230 pliers can also be used to remove U-Joint circle clips. Vim push pin pliers are designed to remove plastic push pins on Honda, GM, Toyota, Saturn and many other vehicles.
V231 has a 75 degree offset head to allow push pin removal in tight areas. These tools will save you time and frustration. Includes v230 - straight pliers and V231- 75 Degree Offset Pliers.